Friday, May 8, 2009

2009 Family Vacation to National Parks





Recently our family returned from a 10 day vacation through several states and multiple national parks and monuments. I'm in the process of compiling some of the pictures to show you a day-by-day photo log of our "incredible" journey.

Day 1 was spent traveling from Eugene, OR to Los Angeles, CA. Shirl Hendrickson (Tricia's Dad) wanted to go on the trip so we rented a mini-van.

We ate lunch at a rest stop and the kids played around in the grass and California sunshine.
My father agreed to lend me his spare camera, so I was able to take some quality pictures.

2 comments:

Mark and Shauna said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Cute pictures... can't wait to see more!

carizolli said...

Glad you guys had a fun trip. I can't wait to see more pictures. Do we get your day-by-day one day at a time?