Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hanging the door on the scout shed






Mondy was a holiday: Civil Rights Day in Oregon? or Martin Luther King Jr. Day? it was one or the other, I know Oregon calls it something different than many other states. Regardless, Kelly Weber and I decided to hang the garage (type) door on the scout shed that we have been building at the church. I took some pictures and decided to post them here since the scouts do not have a blog yet.

As you can see it was quite a project and we figured it out as we went along.

4 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Good job! That was really a big job I am sure! Nice pictures~

Kathy said...

Wow! That looks great. It will be so nice for the Scouts to have a place to put their stuff.

Mark and Shauna said...

Wow- looks like a lot of work! Good job!!

Kim said...

yah, Kelly said you guys would hang that door rather quickly then he would come home...3 hours later I think I finally heard from him, ha ha. The final result looks pretty good though!